Fw: [ADVERT] UKHA Bulkbuy C-Bus switches available...80% off

  • Subject: Fw: [ADVERT] UKHA Bulkbuy C-Bus switches available...80% off
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 17:07:56 +0000

Kevin

I'll take 2 please...

=20
----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 15/01/2008 17:03 -----

Discussion
Main Topic

ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Today 17:01

.
Subject:
.
[ukha_d] [ADVERT] UKHA Bulkbuy C-Bus switches available...80% off
.
Category:

Hi guys,

I have some single gang stainless steel faceplate UK model C-Bus=20
switches available (black insert) which I've got hold of in a swap for=20
some xAP gateways. Before you ask these are the only models I have .=20
Although I think they were bought for a project they are in almost new=20
condition and still have the plastic protection film over the faceplate,=20
screws, boxed etc. These are EBS5031N square UK versions and the=20
faceplates are flush fitting and slightly larger than the backboxes so=20
you need a small surrounding margin and a box that accomodates the depth=20
of the usual C-Bus back. ie not the shallow ones.

I'm going to offer them at =A320 each + P&P ,  which is well over
80%=20
off the current UK retail  (=A3127) .  If you want a large number (10+)=20
then give me a shout and I'll see what I can do..=20

I'm using them to put C-Bus switches in places that hadn't been=20
viable before on a cost basis as switches are an expensive contributor=20
to the overall cost of a C-Bus install.

cheers  Kevin