Re: Any ideas where I can find a usb to mini-centronics cable?

That's a centronics rather than mini-centronics cable (google was the
first place I looked, along with a few other places).

Only solution I've come up so far is a usb -> centronics, and then
attach a centronics -> mini centronics adapter

Andy

On Jan 15, 2008 9:37 AM, Jim Noble <yahoo-groups@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Andy Davies wrote:
> > I want to hook my laserjet up to a usb print server but can't
find a
> > usb to mini-centronics (IEEE 1284C) cable but can't find a cable.
> > Anyone got any ideas where I might find one?
> >

> First result out of a google.co.uk search for "usb
centronics":