Re: Snesor light switch for bathroom

  • Subject: Re: Snesor light switch for bathroom
  • From: Ian Oliver <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 11:39:41 GMT

In article <478B376C.1070601@xxxxxxx>, Steve Hetherington wrote:
> The bathroom switches were used to put in two way switching for the
> lights, so things can be controlled from the usual place near the door
> and from the bath whilst keeping within all regulations.  They now
seem
> to be more expensive than I remember.

Thanks for that.  Yes, they look pricey, but if they are fit and forget
then I'll happy. Will only need one-way with dimmer.

> We also put in some waterproof IP65 LEDs at floor level, triggered by
> PIR:
>
> *http://tinyurl.com/3bzs7w*

I'll be retro-fitting this (bathroom people wanted £500 for the job!)
so
will probably just have 1-2 LEDs in the ceiling and that ceiling PIR you
kindly linked to.

Ian Oliver
Sunny Leeds, UK
Using Java on Tini for control via Dallas 1-wire