Re: Re: Cable Fishing kit?! Reccomendations....cheap of course!

I used a few lengths of 5'-6' bamboo canes, taped together where
necessary. They're not as low profile as the proper rods, but it the
job for me :-)

A mate got a set from B&Q, I think it was less than =A340 but I'm not
exactly what was in it (how many rods, what ends etc.)

Cheers,

Tim.