Automating extract fan (commercial type)

  • Subject: Automating extract fan (commercial type)
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 17:08:14 -0000

I'm just trying to specify a high volume commercial in-line duct type
extract fan for my new node0 to try and keep it cool. The fan simply
extracts air from the room which is replaced with ambient outside air (so
hot days more of a problem - but I don't want to go the A/C route for
this).

I've found fans suitable from vent axia which have 0-10v proportional speed
control but I'm not sure how to control this from HomeVision etc - any
ideas?

Paul.