Re: Another dimmable CFL available!

We've used ten 3W Omicron CFLs in the front yard - they haven't
lasted well, four have blown at a fraction of the expected life ...
also noticed Omicron didn't come out well for life in the recent
Which? report on CFLs ... of course, it may be particular types that
are problematic, and not all their range, but ...

Chris