RE: Re: Logitechs Squeezebox Duet to Crash the Sonos Party?

>From the FCC shots of the sonos gear, it just has a standard off
the shelf
wireless chipset in it. I cant recall which one.

The broadcoms in the Linksys wrt54gl's support meshing using WDS, which
works well but is slow. I was using that to get network out to my shed for
quite some time. It does mean that all the comms (client -> ap ->
other ap
-> Ethernet) are done on the same channel so thruput was 5 or 6 megabit
on a
good day.

I find that most people that claim their house to be covered by a single
accesspoint have problems at one end or the other of it with the speed
dropping to sub 6 megabits and pauses as the speeds negotiate up and down.
don't consider that coverage since its not working reliably.