Re: [OT] Mobile phone with integrated sat nav advice needed

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Mobile phone with integrated sat nav advice needed
  • From: Nigel Champion <nigel_champion@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 09:28:45 +0000 (GMT)

The N95 8GB version would be my weapon of choice. It has better
battery life that the original N95.
It is quite the "Swiss Army Knife" of mobile phones :)

I have the original N95....regular firmware updates have made it better and
better. I am quite fussy and very critical of mobile phones....they always
seem to leave something out!! But I am mostly happy with the N95 (battery
could be better)
At home I use it with my SlimServer as a portable music streaming
device...the external speakers are plenty loud enough..

Nigel