From: Paul Gordon
To: UKHA Group
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2008 4:27 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: SmartHome show at the NEC

Well me & SWMBO will be going again for sure, - regardless of the show,
it's a nice weekend away as much as anything else, and has become part
of our established trip calendar...

Obviously, since we're there, we'll go to the show as well...

I too miss the big UKHA meets we used to have, - what chance of
re-establishing these as a regular event though?

Paul G.