From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Wayne
Sent: 05 January 2008 11:08
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Migration Software?

Hiya Tracey,

I've not used this myself but Vista (and XP) have migration wizards that
tackle just this sort of thing. From what I can remember - you start the
transfer wizard on vista and follow the 'this is my new computer' and it
tells you what you need do to prep it and your original...

Take a look at
http://technet2.microsoft.com/WindowsVista/en/library/1a3fbe72-9de8-4b94-b25
4-586a61843a041033.mspx?mfr=true
or
http://tinyurl.com/yf7rzg

Your after the migration rather than upgrade I think.

Hope this is helpful
Wayne.