Re: I'm new here

  • Subject: Re: I'm new here
  • From: "pjqx" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 00:45:34 -0000

Yeah, like being a member of this forum MAKES you buy stuff,  I want
it on record that my decision to buy the following was made without
any influence whatsoever;

MV1000
Tivo
Multi-device remotes (times many)
XBMC
NAS x 2
MCE (2 here, 10 for friends)
HD LCD TV x 3
LCD Widescreen PC Monitor
UPS x 2
Tytn Smartphone
Remote control 13A sockets
2 TB Storage solution
Axim TomTom PDA
"some" Phones
Led Lighting (X lots)
Windows Home Server
and sadly a Wii

(and I only ducked buying a marine tank like Paul Gale's because I
couldn't afford it and didn't understand what most of the stuff did!)

Honest,

Tim
Definitely his own man, and not swayed by external influences,
ever....

Perhapa a case of Emptor Caveat!

HNY To All!!

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Paul Gale" <groups2@...> wrote:

> Damn - free trip would have been good - regular floggings, even
better!

> Paul.

Behalf
> > Of Phil Harris
> > Sent: 03 January 2008 17:18
> > To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> > Subject: RE: [ukha_d] I'm new here
> >
> > Unfortunately they no longer ship you off to Australia or that
could
> > have
> > been a good deal...
> >
> > Phil

new
cards
> > -
> > > no one told me you had to pay it back at any stage! Do they
still
> > have
> > > debtors prisons? ;)
> > >
> > > Paul.