Fw: Whole House Audio Touchscreen Setup on a Budget

  • Subject: Fw: Whole House Audio Touchscreen Setup on a Budget
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 22:38:19 +0000

Sonos can use a Mac, PC, or NAS as the back end for your local
streams.

If you sign up to one of the music services (ie Pandora, Napster) you dont
even need any local storage - just connect Sonos to the internet. No PC's,
no NAS, nowt.

G.

Gareth Cook
IT Architect / Project Manager, SWG Sales Europe
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 03/01/2008 22:34 -----

Discussion
Main Topic