RE: DECT Ringer Madness

My only other thought is that I bet there is an option in the menu of
each handset to set the ringer volume (including turning it off
completely)... perhaps you could disable the ring on the offending
handsets, then use something else to alert you to an incoming call... -
you can get simple plug-in ringer modules that could be easily hacked to
only be enabled in certain modes, or you could use Comfort instead; -
have you a keypad in earshot of every location where you have a phone?
Perhaps you could have a "ring tone" played out of these, coupled
with a
phone-like alarm tone from the internal sounder... - Since comfort knows
instantly when a call comes in, there should be a myriad of ways in
which you could program a satisfactory call alert mechanism....

Paul G.

Of Richard