Re: Batteries for DECT phones

Likewise I use standard AAA rechargables in our DECT phones.  Just
make sur=
you match NiCd or NiMH depending on what your phone had originally.

The original batteries are now part of my usual "stock" of
rechargables
(remotes, headphones etc) and charging them up in the normal battery
charge=
seems to have breathed a bit of extra life into them -- so I guess the
charging circuit in the dect's charging bases isn't as good as a dedicated
charger (no suprises really as the charger is probably as costly to make as
the whole dect set!).

jon

On Jan 1, 2008 12:57 PM, Phil Harris <phil@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I use standard AA NiMH's in our Panasonic DECT phones with no odd
> effects...
>
> Phil

--=20
www.jpdw.org / Information : The currency of the Future