RE: Building the HP ML110 G4

Thanks Paul, yes I understand the drivers are not taken from the
floppy at
this point but as you say the drives are not formatted which is why I am
now
trying to format them which should be finished in about the next week!!!!!!

I have not looked but I think it is not possible to install a floppy onto
the mobo? And I have no idea how to "slip stream" the necessary
files into
the CD? Where would I put them?

Thanks for the help,

B.

PS do not forget Grand Designs is on in a few minutes!

_____