Building the HP ML110 G4

Hi all,

Sorry for this but I am having a job creating an array than Windows SBS
2000
and Windows 2003 Server can see.

I have enabled the RAID in the BIOS and created the array using the F6
option during boot up. When the servers boot the drive is seen and
optimised
but when I start to load the server software it asks for the drivers to be
installed via a USB Floppy which I do okay but still windows can not find a
mass storage device to install onto so gives you the F3 option to quit!

Could someone point me to the correct RAID drivers in case I have got the
wrong ones?

I have now gone into the disk utility and selected format which is now on
20% which has taken about 3 hours so far..

Any suggestions would be very well received!

Thanks all,

B.