Which lighting control?

I don't want to spend a lot of money. I only want basic lighting
control via a wireless control.

No one seems to do what I want and nicely.

I want a dimmable wireless control for an 2x existing ceiling light
and a floor lamp to retro fit in existing

GET do the smart wireless but it does not allow for retro fit, the
ceiling receiver requires a netural and live and is too large. 130mm
long 50mm dia. I don't fancy chopping out my concrete ceiling to put
it in.

Rako do a neutral less receiver that can be installed in a back box,
but all their components are expensive and the remote looks ugly!

Homeeasy seem to do what I want but I am not sure about their remote
control! It seems too big and overly complicated!

Is there anything else I should be looking at before I make my decision?

I am swayed towards the Rako as I have just found out I could program
a Pronto to operate it! Oh, but no magnetic switch remote! I guess I
could use a PIR. Plus the expansion possibilities look great!

Any comments most welcome. Interested to hear from anyone who has Rako
installed especially with a Pronto or any other touch screen control
device.