Re: iLock Installation

Hi Paul
> Cool - you can now activate the driveway strobe lighting as the gate
> opens - although you do >need to watch out for aircraft in the
vicinity
> before doing this! ;)

LOL..........The shortest runway in the world ;-) Actually i was thinking
of
turning the garden lites to white when someone opens the gate and its dark
;-)

> Have you got any other form of remote gate opening - I guess you had a
> wireless system with it >when it was installed???

Yes we got 2 remotes with it and i purchased another 2 ...for my sons
...but
i also have 3 daughters ...and the wife lost her remote within weeks of
getting it...and i misplaced (not lost) one doing the installation
;-).........thank god for the ibuttons .....

Frank