Re: [ukha_d] Dual Core PC Server Bargain - £139+VAT

I've just bought one of these from my friend Marco at=20=20
www.elitex.co.uk.  Complete bargain and a nice machine.  I've only
put=20=20
a single 500Gb disk in it for the time being until the corruption bug=20=20
is fixed with ms home server.

There was more of them in the shop when I was there on Saturday.

On 5 Feb 2008, at 20:08, Mark McCall wrote:

> The Bargain Police have been in touch and given us a tip-off
about=20=20
> this
> awesome PC Server deal.
>
> The =A3139.99 + VAT HP ProLiant ML110 G4 is a Tower with
Dual-Core=20=20