Re: [OT] Anti-virus / anti-spyware other essential programs?

Can't believe people are even daring to use the S word for internet
security.

There should be a new UKHA rule - anyone who uses it gets banned.

NOD32 looks good. I might try it for a year then possibly upgrade to a 3
year license. Or do people rather pay more and just pay every year so if
something better comes a long they can change?

Problem is if I put it on all my computers it gets expensive!

Ho Yin

On 06/02/2008, Phil Harris <phil@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>   Symantec just seems to have become hugely bloated in an attempt to
> justify
> constantly upgrading each year...
>
> ...I'm using NOD32 at the moment.
>
> Phil