[ADVERT] some stuff on Ebay...

Peeps, I have a few Ebay auctions running just now, which *may* be of
interest...

ePODS:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220198377184&s
sPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=012

SliMP3:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220198319247&s
sPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=012

Laptop:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220198352892&s
sPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=012

iPAQ:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220198311950&s
sPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=012

Mobo bundle:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220198394454&s
sPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=012

SCSI bundle:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220198370070&s
sPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=012

LAN cards bundle:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220198361698&s
sPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=012

Either the laptop or the mobo bundle could make a perfectly serviceable
Home Automation controller... The SLiMP3 is very useful as a HA display
device in addition to being a music player... and the ePODS are well
known here as HA touch control interfaces.... (Vaguely on-topic see!)..

All proceeds are funding my X10-to-CBUS upgrade programme, so help me
out!! :-)

Cheers.

Paul G.