Fw: Broadband ADSL Help

  • Subject: Fw: Broadband ADSL Help
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 20:16:50 +0000

Thats cetainly possible. The modem and DSLAM may sync at a certain
speed,
but the ATM/IP network may not dish it out at that speed - all depends on
how good the ISP is.

Also, my Speedtouch 585 v6 arrived today - so far, not a single dropout.

G.

Gareth Cook
IT Architect / Project Manager, SWG Sales Europe
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 05/02/2008 20:15 -----

Discussion
Main Topic