Re: HomeEasy Wireless Home Automation - Review

Do I have to get a remote control though?

I want this:

HE203 - REMOTE CONTROL SWITCH CONVERTER

to be controlled by this:

HE305 - MAGNETIC SWITCH REMOTE CONTROL

So when the front door is opened the light comes on in the hallway.

How do you get the HE203 to sync up and talk with the HE305? There must be
some sort of pairing process, how is this done? How do I control the on-off
time?

I assume I need to purchase a remote control to do this? The peeps at
B&Q
know nothing!

Thanks

Ho Yin

On 04/02/2008, Dave Ward <DFHWukha@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>   Arghhhhh
>
> They're all Incandescent lighting only!
>
> Mark McCall wrote:
> > Submission by Ant (in his usual entertaining style!)
> >
> > This morning I was primed to settle down to a normal day's work
when
> Chaos
> > on the UK Home Automation IRC Channel mentioned something about
"B&Qs
> > HomeEasy automation stuff", and that pretty much put paid to
the rest of
> > the morning. We turfed up the website but there was precious
little
> > information on there besides the usual marketing guff. So, time
for an
> > in-depth review for Automated Home. Is this the successor to X10
I've