Re: HomeEasy Wireless Home Automation - Review

It would be interesting to know how much much power these things
chew-up
when off ?

Don't suppose the homeeasy stuff is labelled with this is it?
OK, so it will hopefully be only a few watts, but thats per unit, 24x7x52

On Feb 3, 2008 2:46 PM, Ian Lowe <ianlowe@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>   "The address given on the instructions that accompany each
product is "C
> Byron, 34 Sherwood Road, Aston Fields, Bromsgrove, B60 3DR",
which to my
> mind conjures up images of a harmless old duffer tinkering in his
garden
> shed"
>
> http://www.chbyron.eu/history.php
>
> It seems their garden shed days were long, long ago - over a hundred
years
> ago, in fact!
>
> If I wasn't shipping out to Oz, I'd be seriously considering this as
an
> alternative to X10 -let's be brutally honest here: being better than
X10

www.jpdw.org / Information : The currency of the Future