Controlling media server system using bluetooth

  • Subject: Controlling media server system using bluetooth
  • From: "s_mcgettigan" <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 09:38:50 -0000

Hello All

Seen a similar thread to this which sparked a memory about a company
that provides a home media server solution for a cost or lets you have
the software for free. Nice thing about it was that it allowed you to
control it via bluetooth so could use mobile or PDA. It also seemed to
have the ability to 'follow' you from room to room so would divert
your music/video/etc to wherever your bluetooth controller popped up.
Trouble is I cannot for the life of me remember the company - anybody
come acrss this system at all?

Thanks