Re: Automated Bath Filling System

  • Subject: Re: Automated Bath Filling System
  • From: "Mal Lansell" <mal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 09:08:40 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Paul Gale" <groups2@...>
wrote:

> http://home2.btconnect.com/Williamson-Pumps/dosing.html
>=20
> They do tend to be a little expensive as the motors are high=20
quality.
>=20
> For an idea of prices of the aquadoser range:
>=20
> http://www.coralculture.co.uk/shop/index.php?cPath=3D32_46
>=20
> These are the guys I use - very good quality. As I said, they are=20
controlled simply by switching the mains supply to them although you=20
could also fit a mains relay in the casing as there may be room=20
inside.
>=20

Thanks - that is far more reasonable :-)  The ones I had seen were=20
around =A3800! (probably for precision medical use, though)

> If fact I may have a couple (lower rate models) I'm going to sell=20
off if you're interested (I had a spare or two and am planning to=20
close down my reef tank). Any idea how much liquid you would want to=20
dispense over what time?
>=20

I'll have to pass this time - I'm just thinking ahead to my next=20
house, and I don't want to be loading up on hardware until after I=20
move (I think I've been planning to move for three years now - but=20
one day it must happen!)

Cheers=20

Mal