RE: Re: Windows Home Server - jesus!

  • Subject: RE: Re: Windows Home Server - jesus!
  • From: Jonathan Twyford <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 15:27:38 -0600

One problem I have found with on board hard drive controllers is if you
install the manufactures drivers it can cause a problem for whs to get some
of the information from the drives (i.e. Temperature, transfer speed, disk
failure). I had a problem with one of my drives (750MB) that could not be
added until I uninstalled the manufactures drivers and let whs use its own
drivers.

I don't know if this is of any help.

Jon.