Re: Chrome finish CAT 5 faceplate

  • Subject: Re: Chrome finish CAT 5 faceplate
  • From: "Paul Bendall" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 13:36:42 -0000

Have you had a look at TLC-Direct?

They do polished and brushed chrome with white or black inserts. A=20
single RJ45 gang is =A36.35 and a double gang (in a single patress) is=20
=A38.95 (additional discounts if buying more than 5).

If you want something more specific or of a slightly higher quality=20
then GET plc do an excellent rnage of switches and sockets (as well=20
as co-ordinated grid system)

HTH

Paul

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Paul Gale <groups2@...> wrote:

> There are some really expensive ones out there - I recently bought=20
some pretty good value modular faceplates with all kinds of inserts=20
including Cat5e:
>=20
> http://www.scolmore.com/electrical/new_media.aspx
>=20
> Ordered in from a local electrical wholesaler.
>=20
> Paul.
>=20
>=20