From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of J=
im Noble
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 3:55 PM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] HDMI over CAT5

=20

Rob Mouser wrote:
> Does anyone have any experience of these? They seem to vary from =A360
to=
well over =A3500!=20

>=20

Scan have one in their today only section from time to time for ~#18! No=20
idea how good it is. Claims 1080p up to 50m IIRC, over cat6 though.

> The CAT5 run is only 10-15m so it doesn't have to work too hard.
>=20

I'm almost tempted to buy one at that price "just in case"...

Jim

=20

Limited Time Offer - Free iPhone VAT Calculator
http://berble.com/index.php/component/content/article/109