Re: Vodafone Launch Top Up and Go Mobile Broadband

Most of the others have data that's time limited ie your top up=20=20
expires after 30 days. So the Vodafone looks pretty good for=20=20
occasional use, which is what I need one for.

M.

Sent from my iPhone

On 8 Dec 2008, at 17:53, "David Guest"
<david.guest@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> The data costs are a bit high though =C2=A315 / Gigabyte
>
> I noticed yesterday that Carphone warehouse have just started
doing=20=20
> a deal where for around =C2=A399 you get the modem and 12Gig limit
valid =
=20
> for 12 months.
>
> David
>
> ________________________________

=C2=A3=
=20
> 49
> device is shipping with a free =C2=A310 credit, effectively making it
jus=
=20

<http://bit.ly/RBFA>

> M.

=20

> http://www.star.net.uk

=20

=20

> This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of
the=20=20
> individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions
presented=20=20
> are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent=20=20
> those of Zycko Limited. If you are not the intended recipient,
be=20=20
> advised that you have received this email in error and that any
use,=20=20
> dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is=20=20
> strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error
please=20=20
> notify Zycko Limited on +44 1285 868500.
> All emailed quotes are valid for 14 days, subject to
availability,=20=20
> unless otherwise stated.  All emailed quotes are subject to
Zycko's=20=20