RE: Zwave USB

Thanks to all who replied. I might consider going for the ZCU201 which
is a
new unit. Only downside is high shipping costs to Far East!! Eeek!

I downloaded and tried the trial of Ztool which does recognise my interface
but none of the devices will respond to any status or optimizing commands.

Could someone else with Zwave try this tool and see if the Optimize bit
works for you?

I also found something on the Internet about disabling the power save on
the
USB hubs on the machines built in USB ports. As this is a desktop it does
not need any power saving. Will give this a try for a while and see what
happens.

Cheers

Dave.