RE: [OT] Old laptop wanted with parallel port

Thanks Geoff,

Yes - I did think about these - the trouble is, a lot of them don't work
wi=
th the mill software - The software has very particular timing and speed
re=
quirements from the parallel port (many hundreds of commands per second
whi=
ch are time-critical).

Cheers,

Paul.