From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Paul Gale
Sent: 20 August 2008 11:53
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Electrical Fittings

Also have a look at the Scolmore Click range - I just put these into my
lof=
conversion - good looking brushed Ali finish with a range of
sockets/cat5/tel modules etc

They were also pretty cheap compared to the MK standard stuff I bought a
fe=
years ago.

http://www.scolmore.com/

Quality isn't bad - the cat5e modules are a tad loose in the plate but not
too bad.

Paul.

=20

signatur=