Re: [OT] Mobile phone help

Chaps,

Many thanks for all your suggestions. To keep wifey going I bought
another PAYG phone while hers dried out. With the old phone the
battery seems to have some charge still in it, and the keypad lights
up, but the screen is dead :-(
I suspect it was switched on when it got its wash so it's probably
done-for.

Thansk again,

Tim.