From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Frank
Mc Alinden
Sent: 12 August 2008 07:55
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] Playstation Help

Hi Guys
My eldest lad has a Playstation 3 which we are trying to get to connect to
the internet but when we do a internet test on the Playstation it brings up
an error.....
DNS error (80710102)

The Playstation reports the folowing settings
ip address 192.168.1.158
subnet mask 255.255.255.0
Default router 192.168.1.1
Primary DNS 10.0.0.3
Secondary DNS 0.0.0.0

I have tried with the firewall turned off and the Playstation is currently
connected to a port on my broadband router,although have tried it on an 8
port switch...

Anyone got any ideas ???
Thanks
Frank
PS.....It did work at one stage a few months ago when we first connected it
up...

www.armaghelectrical.com.au