OT: Internet banking style logon software

  • Subject: OT: Internet banking style logon software
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 09:51:15 -0000

Hi all,
Sorry for the OT but I know we have some clever bods on here.

I have a requirement for a relatively unsecure DMZ based system at
work.  We already have two factor authentication for normal access but
need to give access to certain low risk systems.

Ideally we'd like an internet banking style logon, i.e. username,
password, and enter 3rd character 5th character of your pin or
similar, randomly asked each logon connecting through to a secure
encrypted database within our network.

I'm struggling a little with what to google for and our existing
suppliers haven't thrown up anything so far....

....So any ideas?!?!

Thanks

Noel