From: Gareth Cook
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2008 8:13 AM
Subject: Fw: [ukha_d] Remote access my X10

What about creating some COM commands to fire to the CM12 ?

Is the protocol for the CM12 documented so you can fire off a command down
the serial port ? No need for Homeseer (which I use myself for logging).
Any basic web server could then be used to init those commands.

Thanks Nigel but it appears a bit heavy weight for what I'm looking for.

_____