Re: Software for room drawings

  • Subject: Re: Software for room drawings
  • From: "Allan Smith" <yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 08:50:44 -0000

I tried Google Sketchup and couldn't get on with it. In the end I
found this site for doing floor plans and moving furniture around
(they have sample templates). www.floorplanner.com
It is free for a limited number of floors. I did actually pay for
the next stage up for the 3D modelling but this was very poor at the
time so may not be worth it. Not been back to see if they have
improved it. One advantage is you can "share" your designs on the
web. One disadvantage is it is Web only.
Regards
Allan

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Darren Karp" <darren.karp@...>
wrote:

> Nice Paul but I feel still out of scope for what the majority of
people look
> for in room (in my case wardrobe) design.

Behalf Of