RE: RECOMMENDATION NEEDED FOR WEB HOSTING

I=92m using HYPERLINK "http://www.webspeed.co.uk"www.webspeed.co.uk

5 Site Hosting =A314.99 plus VAT.  No problems at all.

=20

From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Simon McCaughey
Sent: 26 April 2008 09:26
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] RECOMMENDATION NEEDED FOR WEB HOSTING

=20

I use web-mania www.web-mania.com - they have a good basic package =A324.99
/yr.

The hosting is quick, ssh access etc. I've been with them for years.
www.ccso.co.uk

Occasionally (like once in a couple of years) they had about 1 days
downtime, but for the price its an excellent service.

No affiliation etc, just a satisfied customer.

Simon

On 25/04/2008, familyberry <HYPERLINK
"mailto:stewart_berry%40btinternet.com"stewart_berry@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi,
> I now need to find a reliable but NOT expensive web hosting service
> and it must support php.
> Any recommendations gratefully received.
> Stewart

--=20
Regards

Simon