questions about home control via iphone or ipod touch

  • Subject: questions about home control via iphone or ipod touch
  • From: "Jvanka jc" <jvankausa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 08:01:07 -0400

Hello, I am new to the group.  I hope someone out there can give me
some
advice for home automation, home audio video distribution and all managed
from a Ipod toiuch or phone,

I seen a couple of videos in youtube where people shows their touch screen
devices to control home automation and home entertainment systems.
What these guys show in youtube is what ideally I would like to do as well
BUT one person is so secretive and is not telling people what software or
application he's using to do it.

These are two videos, A & B.  What appears to be 2 different
applications
with similar results.
If you guys out there know what application is being use in video
"A" after
watching the clips, PLEASE let me (an us) know.  I like that look interface
better.

Thank you.  Juan . ///

Video A:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH6I9xPJ7OE&feature=related