Re: BBC Announces iPlayer on Wii !!

  • Subject: Re: BBC Announces iPlayer on Wii !!
  • From: lee.taylor@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 11:53:00 +0100

Hi Ian,=0D
=0D
> Posted by: "Ian Oliver" lists@xxxxxxx   ioliver_lists=0D
>=0D
> Will any USB<->wifi work? I mustard mit I assumed the Wii had an
ethernet=
=0D
=0D
> socket until I went to plug in the cable and couldn't find the
hole!=0D
=0D
No, I read somewhere that it has to be a certain chipset but don't know=0D
which.=0D
=0D
I bought my adaptor brand new from a US ebay supplier, on a recommendation=
=0D
from a good friend of mine. It cost me 99p plus =A37.49 postage. They've
go=
t=0D
loads all finishing at regular intervals, so if you're outbid, just go for=
=0D
the next one or spend an extra quid for buy-it-now. You can pay another
=A3=
2=0D
for insurance, but I didn't bother and so paid =A38.48 total. It wasn't
ver=
y=0D
quick to arrive taking just over 2 weeks, but seller kept me informed, I=0D
wasn't in a rush and I'm happy to say it works flawlessly. The supplier
was=
=0D
'PeelPlus'. Here's a link (use at your own discretion) :-=0D
=0D
http://tinyurl.com/3fneoh=0D
=0D
Regards=0D
=0D
Lee=0D
=0D
**********************************************************************=0D
This electronic mail message, including any attachments, is a =0D
confidential communication exclusively between Babcock International =0D
Group PLC or its subsidiary company and the intended recipient(s) =0D
indicated as the addressee(s). It contains information which is private =0D
and may be proprietary or covered by legal professional privilege. If =0D
you receive this message in any form and you are not the intended =0D
recipient you must not review, use, disclose or disseminate it. =0D
We would be grateful if you could contact the sender upon receipt =0D
and in any event you should destroy this message without delay. =0D
Anything contained in this message that is not connected with the =0D
business of Babcock International Group PLC is neither endorsed by =0D
nor is the liability of this company.=0D
Babcock International Group PLC=0D
Company number 2342138=0D
Registered in England=0D
2 Cavendish Square=0D