Re: Re: Data Backup and Folder Sync - Dropbox

I started messing around with this, but burning DVD-Rs is a slow
process. I
think it'll be faster/cheaper in the long run to buy a pair/trio of USB
2.5"
drives and use those, that way they can each hold a 60GB-250GB TruCrypt
container, and can be backed up much quicker than a pile of DVD-R's. Laptop
drives are pretty robust, and don't get scratched like DVDs being
constantly
handled, and will be smaller than a pack of 5/10/50 DVDs in cases...