FS - Powermax+ Alarm

The clear-out continues

I have a Powermax+ system that was partially installed in my last=20=20
house but never really used. Purchased after we were burgled but
moved=20=20
6 months later.

1 Powermax+ Control Panel
4 K985 Pet Friendly PIRs
1 Wireless Siren
1 Magnetic Contact
2 Remote Fobs
1 Remote Keypad MCM140
Batteries etc

It was purchased last November so will still be under warranty

All in very good condition, the PIRs have markings on the back to=20=20
remind me what room they were to be installed in.

=A3300 + p&p at cost.

Regards
Ben