Curtain automation

Morning all.

My venerable old Swish Autoglide track in the master bedroom has finally
given up the ghost and needs to be replaced, so I'm after something
suitable to put in its place.

It has to fit round a bay window, - so tracks which can only do straight
runs need not apply - which I think rules out the current autoglide
range does it not?

So, does anyone know what currently is the state of play in the
automated curtain market?

Obviously I'm already aware of:

Butler Add-a-motor  = cheap, noisy motor, no curtain feedback so
possible to get out of sync (open instead of close etc.)

Silent Gliss motorised tracks (not the autoglide range though) = NOT
cheap! - but you get what you pay for....

Goelst G-Rail = same as Silent Gliss

These obviously represent the two extreme opposite ends of the spectrum,
- the Butler is under a ton, the other two won't likely give me any
change from a grand.. Is there *still* nothing in the middle-ground?

Cheers.

Paul G.