Recent News Stories...

Scoop - New Sonos 802.11n Zoneplayers in the Works
We're big fans of Sonos and it's one of the very few items we've given our
"Top Tech" award to - see our Long Term review.  So we're always
excited
when we hear some Sonos news and recently rumours are abound of new
ZonePlayers incorporating 802.11n technology...
http://tinyurl.com/5lrcxv

HomeVision on Limited Time Half Price Special Offer
We've heard from Custom Solutions that their hightly regarded HomeVision
Home Automation controller is available at a very special offer price from
now until the end of May -
"We currently have an excess supply of HomeVision units in stock and
would
like to reduce it.  We're offering two special deals through May: Offer 1
We
will sell a complete HomeVision package for just $295, approximately half
of
the typical street price.  Offer 2 We will sell a spare HomeVision board to
current owners for just $140, 30% less than the usual $200 price for a
spare
board...
http://tinyurl.com/56jc5h

Intelligent Computer Controlled Sprinkler System Uses Weather Data
Ever wished your sprinkler system was more intelligent (or ever wished you
lived somewhere nice enough to NEED a sprinkler system). The Cyber Rain is
an 8-zone unit that's more intelligent than your average irrigation system.
Utilising the power of a PC and local weather data it adjusts your
schedules
and the amount of water used depending on the prevailing conditions...
http://tinyurl.com/5ns8dj

Budget DIY Custom Node Zero Rack
Automated Home reader and gadget junkie Quinten Uijldert has just rebuilt
his Node Zero (thats his wiring cupboard for the uninitiated).  Check out
his article on building a budget custom DIY rack for all his gear...
http://tinyurl.com/6jbxcg