From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
dermot_bradley
Sent: 14 April 2008 18:15
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Hometronic Question

=20

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
, "Ben
McCormack" <yahoogroup@...> wrote:

> Looks like I have been confused. If I am right there are 3 systems
> from Honeywell
>=20
> Hometronic - All Singing and Dancing Heating Control, Zoned - x10
> interface and relays
>=20
> CM Zone - Some of the same components as Hometronic but simpler. No
> obvious Interfaces. Can do zoning but not great

I've been thinking of going for CM Zone for a while - the 2 zone setup
is probably fine for what I want (1 zone for "daytime rooms", the
other for bedrooms). However it would be nice to have some sort of HA
monitoring and control interface for it....

As for Hometronic, it sounds interesting but I wonder how expensive it
is. The lack of any pricing related information on Sensible Heat's www
site makes me suspect its rather costly.

=20