Re: BBC Announces iPlayer on Wii !!

  • Subject: Re: BBC Announces iPlayer on Wii !!
  • From: lee.taylor@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 09:00:17 +0100

You can do full screen, but it's not a one button click. Here's how:-

Start playing the video, then hit the '+' button on the handset a few times
together with using the centering either by the direction pad or dragging
with the 'B' button.

It's not ideal as the bandwidth is a bit low, but it works.

Regards

Lee

> Posted by: "Ian Oliver" lists@xxxxxxx   ioliver_lists
> Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:51 am (PDT)
> In article <ftjbu9+et2c@xxxxxxx>, Paul Bendall wrote:
> > Just tried it out on my Wii and I can't say I am over impressed.
> > Playback is fine but the navigation around the iPlayer page on
BBC is
> > rubbish
>
> I didn't have much luck playing stuff. It tended to stop after 1-2
mins
> and I couldn't get it going again without going to another site and
then
> back to the BBC.
>
> The lack of a full screen button is just stoopid!
>
> Ian Oliver
> Sunny Leeds, UK

This electronic mail message, including any attachments, is a
confidential communication exclusively between Babcock International
Group PLC or its subsidiary company and the intended recipient(s)
indicated as the addressee(s). It contains information which is private
and may be proprietary or covered by legal professional privilege. If
you receive this message in any form and you are not the intended
recipient you must not review, use, disclose or disseminate it.
We would be grateful if you could contact the sender upon receipt
and in any event you should destroy this message without delay.
Anything contained in this message that is not connected with the
business of Babcock International Group PLC is neither endorsed by
nor is the liability of this company.
Babcock International Group PLC
Company number 2342138
Registered in England