Re: [OT] Free Online Kitchen Design Software

without a doubt alno is the best
http://kitchenplanner.alno.de/

it's designed for their own kitchens, but I use it for B&Q, wikes etc
designs

v nice and easy to use offline

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 1:18 PM, Mark Golledge <markgolledge@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

>   Afternoon all,
>
> More recommendations I'm afraid!
>
> We're looking at re-fitting our kitchen and are looking for a free
online
> kitchen software package to have a play around with the design. I know
> that
> IKEA and MFI do these but I'm really looking for something that isn't
> linked
> to a particular shop as I'm not 100% sure at the moment where I'm
going t=
> purchase the units and appliances.
>
> I have found www.onlinekitchendesign.co.uk which looks good but it
appear=