RE: VOIP Supplier for Siemens Gigaset

  • Subject: RE: VOIP Supplier for Siemens Gigaset
  • From: "Des Gibbons" <des@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 18:51:01 +0100

=20

If you are mainly interested in using voip for your outgoing calls I would
recommend voipcheap.com, for about =A33.50 per month you get 300 minutes
pe=
week to the most common landline destinations worldwide (check website for
countries that are free)(beware going to the .co.uk address to signup as
they do not include UK in the free calls)

You can also configure your landline number as the callerid on your
outgoin=
calls which is great.

I have been using them for nearly a year and they are pretty reliable with
decent quality calls.

They don't supply geographic landline numbers so using them for incoming
calls isn't advised.

Cheers, Des.