Fw: CBUS Suppliers

  • Subject: Fw: CBUS Suppliers
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 11:44:29 +0100

Simply Automate ? A certain member of this group 'runs' the company

Lets Automate - renowned for their courtesy and good service.

Odd that your local suppliers cant get any kit at all - did they give a
reason ?

G.

Gareth Cook
Technical Solution Architect, SWG Sales Europe

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 09/04/2008 11:43 -----

Discussion
Main Topic

ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Today 11:34

.
Subject:
.
[ukha_d] CBUS Suppliers
.
Category:

Hi all,

Am just embarking on my second CBUS install and have found out that my
local wholesaler no longer stocks Clipsal.

Having contacted the Clipsal support desk and having the phone put down
on me I am now stuck for suppliers (ideally in the South West).

I have tried (in no particular order of preference) C.E.F., Newey,
Temple Gate, Edmundson.

So far the only people who are going to ring me back are Edmundson.

So without starting world war 3 can people please let me know who they
are using? ( I am obviously aware of a certain web based company
selling CBUS but am interested in other options)

The system will be put in over the next 6-9 months as the house is re-
decorated so intially I am only looking for a relay and some DLT
switches at the minute, however the system will expand to multiple
relays and dimmers with DLT's and touchscreens

Cheers

Paul